BD 303390 Twin Pak Dual Cannula Device, 20G Steel, 17G Plastic, case of 1000, free shipping no tax
Manufacturer #: 303390
Pack: 100/box; 10 boxes/Case, 1000 tubes/case
Before order please check with us to confirm the stock status: please send email to email@example.com or call (702) 9725169
- Features two cannulas in one shield: one 20G red hub steel cannula for syringe filling and one 17G clear blunt plastic cannula for safe access into a split septum
- Reduces the number of pieces necessary and helps you streamline the IV workflow, leading to time and cost savings
- Red hub steel cannula provides versatility in syringe filling
- Blunt tip is safer than traditional sharp needle tips
- Dual-side ports on the clear blunt plastic cannula better disperse fluid in flushing and drug delivery
The BD Twinpak dual cannula device is a truly universal device that simplifies needle-free IV access. Featuring two cannulas in one shield—a red hub steel cannula for syringe filling and a clear blunt plastic cannula for safe, needle-free access into a split septum, the dual cannula doubles the performance of traditional methods.
The BD Twinpak dual cannula can be used with BD VersaSafe, Baxter Interlink®, Abbott LifeShield® and McGaw SafeLine™ injection sites as well as vials designed for needle-free access.