3M 1870+ Aura N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask, free shipping, no tax.
SKU: 3M 1870+
3M 1870+ in stock now.
This item is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
We are experiencing a very high volume of orders of 3M 1870+, We fill the orders based on the dates the orders were placed.
International CASE ORDER may have additional charges for shipping.
Model : 3M 1870+
Made in USA
Pack: 440 pcs /Case, Individual packaging
Price : 20pcs :$40, 50pcs:$85, 1case 440pcs: $495
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Unique, three panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and size
- Flat fold design offers convenient storage and portability
- Individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve field of vision
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
|Braided Comfort Strap
|Cartridge or Filter Included
|Advanced Electrostatic Media, Individually Wrapped, Nosefoam, Stapled Headband
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)
|Dust and Mist, Mold
|Defense, Homeland Security
|Natural Rubber Latex Components
|Emergency & Pandemic Preparedness
|N95 & FDA Cleared
|Strap Attachment Type