3M 9502+ KN95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask, 3M Respirators, 3M mask, bag of 50
SKU: 3M 9502+
This item is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
We are experiencing a very high volume of orders of 3M 9502+, We fill the orders based on the dates the orders were placed.
shipping discount code
please contact us
|USA customers: USA free shipping|
For bulk orders please email us your request: email@example.com
Manufacturer : 3M
Certified: KN95, GB2626-2006. On FDA EUA list for Covid 19 protection .
Packing: 50 pcs/bag, each mask is not individually sealed, Reminder : the regional 3M 9502+ bag has 50 pcs, if the quantity of your order is less than 50, the masks you received will not have the original packaging.
Mask style: headband
Protection level: kn95
Filter effect: 95%
Nose clip: with nose clip
3M 9502+ Particulate Respirator Standard Size / Headband GB2626-2006 KN95 .Soft, breathable and comfortable high quality respirator, 3D design ,provide strong protection against the spread of viruses and bacteria.
On FDA EUA list for Covid 19 protection
3M 9502+ KN95 Fitting Instructions
1. Place the respirator against your face with the nosepiece across the bridge of your nose. Hold the respirator on your face and position the respirator under the chin.
2. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
3. Pull the bottom strap over your head position it around the neck, below the ear.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
5. The seal of the respirator on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area.
a) Cover the front of the respirator with both hands, being careful not to disturb the position of the respirator.
b) Exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose bridge, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 4. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the side of your hand. If you CANNOT achieve a proper seal, DO NOT enter the contaminated area. See your supervisor.
c) If no leakage is detected, then work may proceed. It is very important to press the nosepiece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal.