Abbott Freestyle Libre 2 Sensor, it is a continuous glucose monitoring system which consists of a reader and a disposable sensor worn on the back of the arm.Free shipping, no tax.
- Small size and comfortable to wear - About the size of two stacked US quarters, the sensor may be scanned through clothing.
- Painless application - A very thin filament sits just under the skin to measure interstitial fluid.
- Accurate sensor readings - No fingerstick calibrations required, and the system has no interference with medications containing acetaminophen.
- Water resistant -Stays on the body for up to 14 days, and can be worn while swimming, showering, or exercising.
- Continuous monitoring - Continuously measures the glucose concentration in your interstitial fluid, and stores 8 hours of data.
Before ordering please check with us to confirm the stock status: please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 9725169